8d / 7n Tour of the Andes and the Ecuadorian Coast
, Cultural Tourism
, Hike, trekking
, Nature and Landscapes
, Urban Tourism and Shopping
, Turistic bus, panoramic
The best circuit to visit the best of Ecuador.
You can also know the beauty of the Andes and the Ecuadorian Coast
Accomodation: Embassy, El Molino, Morenica y Garzota Inn
We use accommodation according to the categorization of the Tour Operator
- Supplement 1 passenger traveling only $ 320
- To guarantee private services from 2 passengers $ 200 per person in USD
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
- Monday or Saturday: Passengers are received at Quito airport
- It is coordinated with the tour operator, once booked,
ITINERARY: Day: 1, QUITO
- Arrival transfer in private, inform flight to pick them up to the assigned hotel
ITINERARY: Day: 2, OTAVALO AND COTACACHI
- 08:30 Departure: From your hotel to the north, you will visit the “Plaza de Ponchos” in the Otávalo handicrafts and textiles market, we will also visit Cotacachi and its leather goods stores, on the way we will enjoy the Andean landscapes that give El Lago San Pablo and the volcanoes Imbabura and Cayambe, is practically a shopping tour with lots of folklore.
- If time permits, you could visit the waterfall or the town of Peguche in a short walk. Be sure to try the “Biscuits and Leaf Cheese in Cayambe”.
- Return to Quito
ITINERARY: Day: 3, QUITO + HALF OF THE WORLD + TELEPHERAL + HANDCRAFTED MARKET
- 08:30 Departure : Visit the Historic Center, we will see the Basilica, Plaza Grande, Government Palace, The Company of Jesus ($ 5) Plaza, church and convent of San Francisco, Mirador del Panecillo followed by transfer to the Middle of the World citadel and the Monument to the Ecuador Line ($ 5)
- Time for lunch, you will also visit the “Intiñan” Museum ($ 4)
- Return to Quito and stop at the Cable Car ($ 9), those who decide to climb will reach the top of Cruz Loma where they will observe Quito and surroundings from 4050 meters above sea level, at the short end visit the Artisan Market for purchases and return.
- * Supplement all Attractions ($ 23) are paid on site or pre-paid in country of origin * For being a full day visit the order of visits could be modified is site.
ITINERARY: Day: 4, AVENUE OF THE VOLCANOES - RIOBAMBA
- 08:00 Departure. Via Panamericana Sur from Quito to Riobamba, on the way we will appreciate on the way some volcanoes and snow-covered mountains such as Antisana, Cotopaxi, Ilinizas, Tungurahua and Chimborazo
- We will stop at an indigenous market depending on the day, such as Latacunga (Tuesday) or Saquisilí (Thursday).
- We will also visit a Finca de Rosas, to see its processes of cultivation, harvest and export packing.
- Already in Riobamba, we will make a brief panoramic visit through the Neptune Park and the Loma de Quito viewpoint.
ITINERARY: Day: 5, RIOBAMBA - ALAUSI - CUENCA
- 08:00 Departure: We will depart from Riobamba south to Alausí, where we will board the train with daily departures schedule
- 11:00 We will enjoy an adventure by going through the exciting “Devil's Nose”, (Train Ticket included), then we will continue to the Cañaris-Incas archaeological ruins of Ingapirca (if time permits)
- Finally arrival in Cuenca
ITINERARY: Day: 6, CUENCA - GUALACEO
- 08:30 Visit in the morning of the city of Cuenca, declared a World Heritage Site for its architectural wealth and all the landscapes that give the 4 rivers that cross it, visit the "Museum of Aboriginal or Ethnographic Cultures"
- In the afternoon the vehicle will be available for visits of interest in the surroundings such as the hat factory and visit of the nearby towns of GUALACEO with its “Orquideario” and the jewelers in CHORDELEG
ITINERARY: Day: 7, CUENCA - GUAYAQUIL
- 08:00 Land transfer to the city of Guayaquil (4h), passing through the lakeside area of “El Cajas” we will enjoy the “3 Cruces” Viewpoint, on the way we will appreciate Cacao and Banana crops, arriving in Guayaquil crossing the Guayas river for its magnificent bridges, we will arrive at the Mirador Cerro Paraíso to admire the great city in 360 degrees, and transfer to the hotel.
- 03:30 pm Visit its Parque de las Iguanas and walk along the Malecon, admiring its attractions such as La Rotonda, Las Peñas Street, La Rueda la Perla and you could end the visit at Morgan Yacht ($ 8) to sail on the river, when you fall the afternoon.
- Return to the hotel
ITINERARY: Day: 8, GUAYAQUIL
- Departure transfer, hotel airport or bus terminal.
- We use the transports according to the registered passengers for each exit of this Circuit with guide of Tourism in 2 languages. English and Spanish
- Bilingual guide
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers in Quito and Guayaquil with Transferrs.
- Tourist transport throughout the circuit from Quito to Guayaquil
- Excursions and Tours mentioned in the itinerary with tourist guides.
- 7 Nights of Accommodation in Quito, Riobamba, Cuenca and Guayaquil with breakfast
- Hotel taxes. 24 hour assistance for all of Ecuador
- Tickets to Museums and other sites not mentioned that can be visited, paying on site.
- Travel insurance, for any accident.
- Meals not mentioned and tips
- Supplement, lunch or dinner $ 30 pp
When should I book?
To guarantee availability book as soon as possible. Early booking is worth consideration especially if you planning the trip during high season like public holidays or weekends.
This excursion you can cancel with no cost up to 120 hours before the start of the trip. If you cancel it after 120 hours or not show up on the excursion you will still be charged the full price of the activity. Being late on pick-up or departure will be considered as not showing up.