3d / 2n Cajamarca Beauty in the North
, Guided visits
, Cultural Tourism
, Eco Tourism
, Archaeological visits
Available only on request
If you are interested with this activity please leave us the message and we will contact you to organize the excursion. Please be sure that the phone number is correct and preceded by your country code. Please be sure that your e-mail is correct.
Magical places await you in the beautiful city of Cajamarca. You can not miss this experience! Discover the amazing Ventanillas de Otuzco: mausoleums built on cliffs.
You can not leave without having a relaxing bath in the Baos del Inca, one of the wonders of Peru! Experience a city tour that will allow you to see old colonial buildings.
Location: 1 block from the Plaza de Armas.
- Guided visits
- Cultural visits
- Archaeological visits
- Flora, wildlife observation
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- Cajamarca: Pick up at Hotel.
ITINERARY: Day: 1, FARM PORCON + VENTANILLAS DE OTUZCO
- 09:30 Farm Porcón Tour, visit to the Zoo, walk.
- Pictures tasting the organic cheese.
- Huambocancha Craft fair (works in stone).
- Archaeological zone of Ventanillas de Otuzco.
- Suspension bridge, Garden of the Giant Hydrangeas.
- 18:30 Fundo los Alpes (tasting dairy products).
ITINERARY: Day: 2, CUMBEMAYO + BAÑOS DEL INCA + LA COLLPA
- 09:30 Tour to Cumbemayo, where the Frailones will be observed.
- Forest of stones and Stone of Sacrifice.
- The most extensive hydraulic engineering channel in South America.
- Tour to the Hacienda La Collpa, called of the cows.
- 18:30 Town of Llacanora and Baños del Inca.
ITINERARY: Day: 3, CITY TOUR
- 10:00 City Tours, History of Plaza de Armas, Cathedral church.
- San Francisco Church, Bethlehem Monumental Complex.
- Museum of Archeology, Room of the Rescue.
- 13:00 Cerro Santa Apolonia, chair of the Inca and Tunnel.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel- Airport (or terrestrial terminal).
- 2 Nights of accommodation in Double / Matrimonial room.
- 2 Breakfasts (Buffet / Americans).
- Tourist Mobility
- Guided tour (in Spanish).
- 3 Days of Tours, detailed in the Program.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Does not include City of origin tickets or vice versa.
- Food: Lunches and dinners, drinks.
When should I book?
To guarantee availability book as soon as possible. Early booking is worth consideration especially if you planning the trip during high season like public holidays or weekends.
This excursion you can cancel with no cost up to 120 hours before the start of the trip. If you cancel it after 120 hours or not show up on the excursion you will still be charged the full price of the activity. Being late on pick-up or departure will be considered as not showing up.