ABBA The Museum: Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket Skip-the-Line Ticket With Audio Guide
ABBA The Museum is no ordinary museum. Here you will get to walk in the footsteps of ABBA, one of the world’s most successful pop groups, and become the 5th member.
Enter the spectacular ABBA The Museum on the island of Djurgården in Stockholm and enjoy an out-of-the-ordinary experience.
See costumes belonging to the 4 group members, along with gold records, original items, memorabilia, and much more. At this museum you are an important part of the experience, so by the end, you will end up feeling like the 5th member of the band.
Discover what you look like in their legendary stage costumes, and sing at the legendary Polar Studio, formed by ABBA musicians Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson. Experience the exciting 3D avatars and enter the stage with the band.
- Enjoy an interactive experience in Stockholm
- Listen to an audio guide in which Agnetha, Benny, Björn and Frida share their personal memories and stories from their fantastic career
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards and stage outfits
• The estimated time for your visit is 1 to 2 hours
• The museum is adapted for wheelchair use
• Please note that this is a cashless experience, The guides don’t handle bills and coins as they believe that cashless is safer and more efficient for visitors and staff
All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
When should I book?
To guarantee availability book as soon as possible. Early booking is worth consideration especially if you planning the trip during high season like public holidays or weekends.
This excursion you can cancel with no cost up to 48 hours before the start of the trip. If you cancel it after 48 hours or not show up on the excursion you will still be charged the full price of the activity. Being late on pick-up or departure will be considered as not showing up.