Hiking Route in the Volcanoes Natural Park
Available only on request
If you are interested with this activity please leave us the message and we will contact you to organize the excursion. Please be sure that the phone number is correct and preceded by your country code. Please be sure that your e-mail is correct.
If you love nature and hiking, we have a tailor-made excursion that is perfect for enjoying the beautiful surroundings that the Volcanoes National Park and Timanfaya National Park offer.
A different route than the traditional bus or car routes, this tour offers the opportunity to know and understand the constant revival of life through the lava that emerged from the volcanoes, as well as the formations that have been caused for years by volcanic eruptions. they remain in perfect condition thanks to the dry climate that the island of Lanzarote has. Undoubtedly a unique and unparalleled place in the Canary Islands, which will now offer the opportunity to enjoy on foot and in total contact with nature.
The route has a length of approximately 7 km and is considered a medium-low level of difficulty, so it is not essential to have a lot of experience walking this route. If you are a beginner and would like to try the world of hiking, we cannot think of a better way than this, in this beautiful place like the south of the island of Lanzarote in the unique Volcanoes Natural Park and Timanfaya Natural Park. The estimated duration of this walking route is 3 hours
- Hiking in natural surroundings
- A different route than the traditional bus or car routes
- Medium-low level of difficulty
- 7 km long
- Dresscode: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended.
- Pickups: This tour has pick up points in the following tourist areas of Lanzarote:
- 08:45-09:05 hours: Costa Teguise.
- 09:10-09:15 hours: Arrecife.
- 09:15 hours: Playa Honda.
- 09:25-09:50 hours: Puerto del Carmen.
- 09:50-09:55 hours: Puerto Calero.
- 09:20-10:05 hours: Playa Blanca.
When should I book?
To guarantee availability book as soon as possible. Early booking is worth consideration especially if you planning the trip during high season like public holidays or weekends.
This excursion you can cancel with no cost up to 24 hours before the start of the trip. If you cancel it after 24 hours or not show up on the excursion you will still be charged the full price of the activity. Being late on pick-up or departure will be considered as not showing up.